Marks Nursing College is considered as one of the best private nursing colleges in Bangladesh. Marks Nursing College is a sister concern of Marks Group which was established by Late Brig. Gen. Prof M. R. Khan an eminent ENT-Head & Neck Surgeon of the country whose vision was to provide quality medical education, research and health care service to people of this country at reasonable cost. MARKS Nursing College offers three courses in nursing science. These are: B.Sc. in Nursing (Basic), B.Sc. in Nursing (Post Basic) under the faculty of medicine of University of Dhaka and Diploma in Nursing Science & Midwifery under Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council (BNMC). All the courses are approved by the ministry of health and family welfare and BNMC.
Affiliation:MARKS Nursing College is approved by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council (BNMC) and affiliated to University of Dhaka
Aims and Objectives of the College:
To create graduate scholars in nursing discipline who can meet the demand of modern health care services in any situation, with high level of competency and commitment and can perform in country as well as in any standard institute of the world.
1. To provide good academic environment and ensure that students acquires sound theoretical knowledge and good practical skills.
2. To develop good human quality with empathetic attitude towards people.
3. To make capable to the students for carrying out research activities in nursing science for helping in advancement of nursing education and health services in country and abroad.
4. To prepare competent nurses for provide best nursing care by them to patients.
5. To prepare skilled human resources of the country who can works abroad and bring foreign remittance to our country.
Academic ProgramsFollowing courses are offered in Marks Nursing College-
1.B.Sc. in Nursing (Basic)- 4 years’ program
2.Diploma in Nursing Science & Midwifery – 3 years’ program
3.B.Sc. in Nursing (Post Basic)- 2 years’ program