Requirement for admission in MARKS Medical and Dental Unit
1. Attested Photostat copies of the certificate of SSC/O level examination.
2. Attested Photostat copies of provisional certificate of HSC/A level examination. Mark Sheet of S.S.C & H.S.C examination or equivalent examination
3. Six copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidates.
4. A character certificate from the head of the institute last attended.
5. Attested photocopy of National ID Card/ Passport. Solvency certificate of the Guardian from any financial Bank.
6.In Case foreign Students: Equivalence Certificate from DGHS & Photocopy of passport.
7.Original Academic certificates/Documents in the college is mandatory.
* Director General of Health Services (DGHS), Government of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh conducts a central written admission test at the national level for admission in the government and non-government Medical College each year. They publish a merit list for eligible candidates. The authority of MARKS Medical College selects the students according to the merit list from the students who applied for admission in MMC.
* The selected candidates will be examined by a medical board for physical fitness. The medical board will be formed by the Principal of MARKS Medical College.
Forms and Prospectus
1. Prescribed admission forms and prospectus is available at office of principal MARKS Medical College and Dental Unit on payment of Tk- 1,000/- for Bangladeshi Students .
2. For foreign students each applicants must attach with his/her application a non-refundable Demand Draft or Telegraphic Transfer (TT) of US $60 payable to: “The Director, Medical Education and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
3. Three copies of duly filled applications forms along with the following documents should be sent to Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka:
4. Copy of Passport
5. Six passport size photographs
6. All certificates duly attached by competent authority, i.e.the Education Ministry of the respective country and also to be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/ Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
Admission, Tuition and Incidental fees
* All payments are to be made in full at the time of admission. All payments made at the time of admission are non-refundable.
* Tuition fee is payable on monthly basis within the first week of each month.
* Failure of payment on the due date will result in fine on a daily basis.
* If monthly fees are delayed by more than one month, students name will be removed from the attendance register.
* The name of the student will be removed from the college register if tuition fees are not paid for two months consecutively. In such case, the student has to pay re-admission fees to get re-enrollment.
* If a student’s name is struck off from the college register due to nonpayment of dues or disciplinary cause, he/she may be re-admitted on recommendation from the governing body on full payment of arrear dues plus Tk. 7000/- (Seven thousand taka) only as readmission fees for Bangladeshi students and US $500/- (Five hundred) for foreign student.
Click here to make an Appointment
- Doctors gathering time scehudule
- ID Application Form
- Dress Code:
- Distribution of Seats:
- Re-admission Fees:
- Admission, Tuition and Incidental fees:
- Forms and Prospectus
- Admission Process
- Requirement for admission in MARKS Medical and Dental Unit
- Admission criteria for foreign students
- Admision Going On
- Admission Criteria for Bangladeshi Student