Director General of Health Services (DGHS), Government of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh conducts a central written admission test at the national level for admission in the government and non-government Medical College each year. They publish a merit list for eligible candidates. The authority of MARKS Medical College selects the students according to the merit list from the students who applied for admission in MMC.
The selected candidates will be examined by a medical board for physical fitness. The medical board will be formed by the Principal of MARKS Medical College.
Click here to make an Appointment
- Doctors gathering time scehudule
- ID Application Form
- Dress Code:
- Distribution of Seats:
- Re-admission Fees:
- Admission, Tuition and Incidental fees:
- Forms and Prospectus
- Admission Process
- Requirement for admission in MARKS Medical and Dental Unit
- Admission criteria for foreign students
- Admision Going On
- Admission Criteria for Bangladeshi Student